Friday, June 6, 2008

School Dilemma

Dear,Amy Im having promblems getting to public school what do you think I should do? help me im in a private school and I been in this school for and im not in catholic school Im thirteen in 8 grade. from Help me!!!!!

Dear Help Me,
Although I feel your pain, without knowing too much about the situation, there's probably not much I can offer you. But I can say this. The first thing I would do is talk to your parents. I know it probably seems like you can't. You might think they won't care, won't listen to you, or maybe you don't have the kind of homelife to be able to talk to anybody. But please do find the courage to talk to your parental figures. Find some adult to talk to. As scary as we/they appear to be, I'm sure they love you and want you to be happy.

Explain to them what you do not like about your school, and have a plan to propose to them about why it's important for you to change.

I recognize that you are a smart and brave girl and I'm so happy you chose to find me and ask this question. Feel free to email me with any more support or advice. Good luck to you!
-Amy

No comments: