Saturday, September 8, 2007

How This Works

I have always been a routine person. One of my routines has grown into this blog. Every morning before school I would steal the Everyday section of the newspaper away from my father after he had completed the crossword puzzle. I would quickly scour the comics and my horoscope, and then turn to the advice column.

Ask Abby, or whoever it was at the moment, became almost an obsession for me. And now, I would like to put that obsession into use. It always bothered me that I wasn't the one writing the column!
And so, here's my chance. I will answer every question you throw at me to the best of my ability...If I don't know...I won't pretend I know. If there is something you would like advice on, all you have to do is email me at askamyfitz@gmail.com or you can leave me an anonymous comment on Amy's Advice and I will post it on this blog....

Thank you to everyone for all of your support! Amy

2 comments:

jeanine said...

Amy... I had the same routine growing up--comics, horoscope, advice column. I'm excited to add "Ask Amy" to my new routine!

mcampbell said...

I am anxiously awaiting your first advice post!